Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Artificial Intelligence PDF

Artificial Intelligence Slides


Lecturers: S. Autexier, Ch. Benzmüller, C. E. Brown ,  Prof. J. Siekmann,

Brief Overview

I. Part: Structure and Overview of AI 
I.1 Intelligent Agents
I.2 Representation
I.3 Search
I.4 Learning
II. Part: Methods of AI
II.1 Problemsolving
II.2 Logic and Logical Inference
II.3 Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
II.4 Planning
II.5 Uncertainty and Reasoning
II.6 Learning
III. Part: The Main Subareas of AI
III.1 Natural Language Processing: Overview
III.2 Computer Vision: Overview
III.3 Robotics: Overview
III.4 Automated Reasoning Systems: Overview
III.5 Expert Systems: Overview
III.6 Multiagent Systems: Overview



MS PPT Slides
PDF Slides
PDF Slides (6 on 1)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Courses

Resources Higher Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Resources Blogs